Saturday, May 5, 2012

My Bucket List...Well the Beginning

I've just realized that I am inspired by the dumbest things. There's this t.v. show called "An Idiot Abroad"...if you guys haven't seen it, you should. It's hysterical. They just did this series that had to do with a bucket list. So, I started thinking...what would be my bucket list. Here we go...in no particular order: The most important I've already done, getting married in the temple!
1) Learn to surf
2) Have kids
3) Pay my mom back (yes, mom. It's on my list)
4) Graduate from college
5) Visit Rome
6) Go scuba diving
7) Swim with sea lions (again).
8) See Messi play live
9) Serve a couple's mission
10) Visit Iguazu Falls
11) Visit the pyramids in Egypt
12) Visit the Mayan Ruins
13) Go parasailing
14) Sleep in a castle (I don't even have to own it...just sleep in it)
15) Go whale watching
16) Go on a safari
17) Get out of debt!
18) Visit my uncle's grave in Argentina
19) Go to a World Cup game (bring it to the USA!)
20) Pet a tiger
21) Visit France
22) Help a stranger
23) Learn to box

I need a lot of money to do this. So winning the lottery is another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment